Ink Resist with Opaque and Transparent Watercolors w/ Jim McFarlane
Friday, Jun 15, 2018
10:00am – 3:30pm
One Day Workshop – “Ink Resist with Opaque and Transparent Watercolors” –
A fun method that produces results that are unpredictable.
Ink Resist is a unique technique that offer is unusual and creative paintings. Any subject: costume figures, still life objects, unusual portraits, animals and landscapes are suitable subjects… Be prepared to choose the right subject by bringing at least 20 photos.
• Two pieces of 11 x 14 140 lb. Watercolor paper
• Small bottles of red, blue and yellow liquid tempera or poster paint.
• Larger bottle of white liquid tempera or poster paint.
• Bottle of waterproof PERMANENT India ink.
• A soft, inexpensive, 1 inch paintbrush (available at a hardware store.)
• Regular transparent watercolors and your usual brushes.
Event LocationNew Britain Baptist Church, 22 East Butler Avenue
New Britain, Pennsylvania, 18901